Playback of Class Recordings
**** IMPORTANT NOTE ****
The only reliable browser for watching streaming/recording is Internet Explorer 11 with Media Player (March, 2017)
All GWN classes are recorded digitally through an automated scheduling process. If a student misses a class, he/she may watch and listen to the class by doing the following at their computer:
1. Click or enter this link in a web browser: http://education.video.nd.gov
2. The login is firstname.lastname@example.org The password will be given to teachers and administrators who will then give it to the students. (this password will change periodically)
3. Click on the Content Tree Link in the upper left-hand corner of the screen and select K12 Great Western
4. A group of classes that have been recorded will appear. The most current classes will always be stored in the first few pages (i.e. 1,2,3, etc.) and the older classes will be stored in the higher numbered pages (i.e. 92,93,94 etc.) (Depending on the workload of the servers, the classes may not appear for a couple of hours after completion of the class.)
5. There are two ways to narrow and refine your search of classes:
a. The box on the upper right portion of the screen where you see the magnifying glass icon, type in the first few letters of the teachers name followed by an asterisk * (example: Harm* to find Harmons classes) and then click magnifying glass icon to begin the search. The content display will then only list the Spanish classes taught by Harmon.
b. Click the word “Advanced” on the upper right portion of your screen and type in the first few letters of the teachers name followed by an asterisk * ( For example, if you would like to locate the classes taught by Angela Harmon, you would type in Harm* and then click search in the bottom of the box.) The content display will then only list the Spanish classes taught by Harmon.
6. The content display box will have an icon that you can hover over with your mouse and it will show you the date and other details. The times and class periods are set for GWN class periods and Central times.
7. Once you have found the class that you want, press the PLAY arrow in the middle of the screen.